Looking to get free followers on Instagram? You’ve come to the right place…
If you’re just starting out on Instagram, posting photos can be pretty depressing. Best 30-free-ways-to-increase-your-Instagram-followers.
When all your excitement and hard work are met by nothing more than few likes from a handful of followers, it’s easy to get discouraged, even if you know the benefits of social media marketing, which are waiting if you can find success with your initiative. Instagram verified Tick! How to get a blue tick on my Instagram account
This article will help by giving you 30 ideas for increasing your followers and getting them to interact with your posts. You’ll notice that many of the ideas below are focused on increasing engagement (likes and comments), and here’s why: lasting engagement naturally leads to followers.
. “How to get followers on Instagram?” is a question on every marketer’s mind. Sadly, the majority of articles published on the topic are either too vague or too case-specific and mostly present a couple of low-impact and/or exhaustively time-consuming ideas. Action Blocked Instagram- How To Solve Action blocked Problem On My Acco
All the trials and triumphs of building a business – delivered to your inbox.
1. Use hashtags that are known to help increase followers: #FF (Follow Friday), #instafollow, #l4l (Like for like), #tagforlikes and #followback.
2. Like hundreds of random pictures from people in your target audience. Neil Patel has used this strategy and found that for every 100 likes he did of random pictures, he received 6.1 more followers.
3. Hold a contest on Instagram. One of the easiest ways to do this is to post an image promoting the contest and then ask people to like it in order to enter.
4. Promote your Instagram account on your other social media accounts and profiles. Tell people what they can expect once they’re following you (e.g., behind-the-scenes photos, sneak peeks, coupons, etc.)
5. Like and comment on other users’ photos. This is the most natural way to gain new followers.
6. Use popular hashtags so your images get found in search. Some of the most popular ones are #love, #instagood, #tbt and #photooftheday.
7. Post photos at 2 am or 5 pm. Research shows that these are the most effective times to post.
8. Search for and follow people who are using popular hashtags like #followme and #likeforlike. Many will follow you back!
9. Remember that quality beats quantity. Edit your account to leave only the best images. No one wants to follow someone with thousands of pointless images of food or other random shots.
10. Use the Mayfair filter. According to Track Maven’s Fortune 500 Instagram Report, it’s the single most effective filter for marketers.
11. Make sure your bio is complete. Include relevant keywords and hashtags, and a link back to your site. Above all, don’t be spammy; this is a guarantee that no one who reads your profile will follow you!
12. Ask questions in the captions of your photos. This is a great way to increase engagement.
13. Post on Sundays: Sundays see the fewest images posted, so posting then may get your images more visibility.
14. Be consistent. Know why you’re posting, and who you’re posting for. Be consistent about how you use the platform and your follower count will grow organically.
15. Use calls to action in your photo captions. Get your followers engaged by asking them to take further action (e.g., “Let me know what you think in the comments”).
16. Don’t be afraid to post often. While you might expect that businesses that post many times a day receive lower overall engagement, research suggests this isn’t the case. Best 30 Free Ways To Increase Your Instagram Followers
According to Union Metrics, there is no relationship between the number of images posted and the engagement received….at least not a negative one.
17. Follow your suggested users. Go into your settings and click the gear icon in the upper right of your screen. Click ‘Find and invite friends’, and then ‘Suggested Users’.
18. Use Piqora to help you see which types of photos are leading to the highest engagement….then post more of them.
19. Use geotagging, especially if you’re a local business. When you geotag your photos, others who post photos in your region will see your images on the location’s page. This is a great way to catch the attention of local users.
20. Use Later to schedule and publish your Instagram posts. Posting consistently is key to growing your follower count over time.
21. Really engage. All the tips, tricks and strategies in the world can’t compete with really engaging on the platform. Be intentional about liking photos, and leaving thoughtful comments. Regularly find new people to follow, and engage with them by responding to comments and questions.
22. Combine multiple photos into a collage for maximum engagement. Use a tool like PicFrame to combine up to 9 photos or videos.
23. Ask an influencer to mention or tag your product. If you know of an influential Instagram user who has used your product, ask for a mention. It just could work…and will likely result in a ton of new followers.
24. Post photos of things that are blue. Some research suggests these get 24% more likes than photos that are orange or red.
25. Post on Wednesdays Images posted mid-week receive slightly more engagement than those posted on other days.
26. Use the word ‘comment’ in your captions. Some research suggests these get significantly more comments than those without.
27. Use faces in your photos. Dan Zarella found that images with faces received 35% more likes than those without.
28. Tag people in your photos when relevant.
This ensures those photos show up in those users’ feeds and makes it more likely they’ll share them.
29. The lighter the better: Photos that have 65-85% light get 24% more likes than those that are less than 45% light.
30. Create a branded hashtag. Come up with a hashtag and encourage your followers to use it. This encourages your fans to engage with your brand and increases your visibility at the same time.
My engagement stayed more or less the same, but I was gaining more daily followers than ever before.
The Moral of the story is that if you’re on a tight schedule, don’t stress so much about posting more content. Post a few times a week, but make these posts absolutely awesome. Use high-quality images/videos and write longer captions that are engaging
Good luck, have fun!