How to Get More Likes on Your Instagram Photos
Instagram is a brilliant way to share memories and favorite moments with friends, family, and random followers. If you’re posting a lot of photos but not receiving as many likes as you want, follow these simple steps to get more likes. Action Blocked Instagram How To Solve
1 Method: Use Hashtags
2 Use as many hashtags as possible for each photo.
For example, if you have a picture of your wiener dog, possible hashtags you can use are #wienerdog, #dog, #instagram #selfie #keep #stawberry #lov#pet.etc
3 Use the most popular hashtags.
Some of the most popular hashtags are #love, #selfie #picoftheday #trending #famous #me, #cute, #friday and #coffee.
4 Search the list of trending hashtags and use one of them. Keep in mind that using a popular hashtag can also make your photo more likely to be lost.
Also, you can go to #likeforlike or #like4like and #followforfollow like a lot of photos. Not everyone likes back, but at least you get some likes.
2 Method: Applying Filters
1 Apply filters to your photos. This means using apps to edit and filter your pictures. Early-bird, X-Proll, Aviary, and Valencia are popular filters that give photos a unique look.
- Post the best personal photos that show you with your significant other, friends, and family members.
- Post photos of unique views. People like unique photos of things they’ve never seen before.
- Don’t post excessive pictures of your food. Everyone does this, so only post spectacular food photos.
Combine multiple photos into one shot by using an app like Diptic. This way, you will be more likely to receive likes.You can place four similar images into one frame.How to Get More Likes on Your Instagram Photos Or show different parts of the same trip or occasion.
3 Method: Be Community Minded
1 Be an active member of the Instagram community to receive likes and comments. Take time to comment on a friend’s photo, or to like photos. If you do this, others will reciprocate. If you never acknowledge your followers’ photos, then they won’t acknowledge you.
2 Start liking the photos of random people to get more likes back.
Go to other people’s accounts (ones with more “following” than “followers”).Like 15-20 of their pictures. If they notice you, they may like your pictures and follow you. How to Get More Likes on Your Instagram Photos.
4 Method: Be Time Conscious
1 Post photos at the right time. You can post the most fantastic photos in the world, but no one will like them in the middle of the night. Most activity with your photo will happen in the first few hours, so make those hours count. Here’s when you should post your photos:
- Post in the middle of the day, when people are likely to be bored at work and surfing the web. Don’t post too early in the morning, or at five or six o’clock, because most people are too busy commuting to notice your photos.
- Post your photos a little after dinner time. People browse the web when they’re tired in the evening.
- Don’t post photos on Friday or Saturday night. People may see them, but they may not want to admit that they have nothing better to do on a weekend than to look at Instagram photos.
- After you post your photos, comment on a friend’s photo. Like a few photos to get your friends’ attention.
5 Method: Making Links
1 Link your Instagram account with your Facebook & other social media accounts. This only takes a minute and it will expose your photos to a wider audience.
6 Method: Using Other Applications
- Use other applications. Apple App Store and Google Play Store are loaded with hundreds of apps you can use to like photos, earn “coins,” and spend the coins to buy likes. Find one of these on the App Store or Google Play Store by searching keywords such as “Get likes,” “Get likes for Instagram,” or “Instagram likes”. However due policy changes in Apple and Google stores, these apps are no longer available because they were stealing credentials to Instagram accounts, but there is a legitimate app offering a similar experience, called “Matez”. It does not need your Instagram password, it is secure and it’s conforming to AppStore terms and conditions.
- Download an app. Look at reviews of the app. Decide which ones are most reliable. After selecting an app, download it.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Start liking other people’s photos. Apps usually have a skip button, which can be used to skip photos you dislike.
- Collect coins & ern likes you want. Beware that the app may not deliver 100% of the likes you buy.