WhatsApp -Latest News (WhatsApp user will decide soon, who can add to the group)
WhatsApp develops a Group Invitation system
After the acquisition of the first official public beta program, WhatsApp launches new functionalities for all Beta users who, for each user, allow the version of the AppStore.
In this article, we talk about a new exclusive feature that is not yet available, but we can start displaying it.
This feature is available to everyone in the future for all iOS Beta users who are the Testflight Beta Test and the following iOS updates.
In the group option, the user will be able to choose one of three options.
This feature will be part of the “Privacy” section.
The facility to be a part of the WhatsApp group through the Group Link Invite..
- The Group Invitation Feature is not available.
- WhatsApp works to add this feature and add new enhancements to the next updates. It is not available for development cooperation and the feature needs to make many other improvements before being activated for everyone.
- From this reason it is ok if you have updated your WhatsApp version, and it is not workable for you to see the features in development.
- Details about the iOS Beta program are available here, and the program is now available!
- You can create our Testflight page to preview available WhatsApp Beta slots and invite other iOS Beta Apps!
- If you were using Pushing Utility, if a new slot for Test WhatsApp beta is available for iOS, you can look to participate in our discord: You will receive a push-through feature when a new slot is available.
- I publish iOS Screenshots, but the feature comes for Android as well.
At the time of using WhatsApp, it happens that without any desire, you are made part of any group by any other person. In this case, you have no choice but to delete the group. It seems that this social media platform has an idea of the problem being faced by users. Then there is a proposal to bring a new feature inp, WhatsApp which will allow users to easily decide if they are added to the group or not. This feature will probably work on the basis of the invitation. With this help, the user will be able to decide who can add them to the Whatsapp group. Testing of this feature is running on the iPhone. This test is part of the Flight Program. This will soon be made part of the iPhone Whatsapp via the next beta update.
The WhatsApp Group Invitation feature is currently limited to the iPhone version of the app. Information about it was given by इसके बारे में WABetaInfo . The feature will soon be made part of the Android version of the app. However, the Group Invitation Control function is currently in Inactive State. Because now this is the development stage. This feature will be part of the “Privacy” section. You can check this feature by going to WhatsApp, iPhone User Settings> Account> Privacy> Groups.
Users in the group options will be able to choose one of three options. This will be activated when a WhatsApp Group Administrator tries to add a user to the group. The first option will be “Everyone”. Any WhatsApp user will be able to make you a part of the group. The second option will be “My Contacts”. In this, the admin in the user’s contact list will be able to make that user a part of the group. The remaining whitespace user has to send an invitation to make a part of the group. Here user can accept or decryline request.
After all, the option will be “Nobody“. After activating it, you will not be able to make any part of any Whatsapp group. Enabling this means that all the group administrators will have to send the inventions to a user to make a part of the Whatsapp group. However, users will have to decide on 72 hours on this invitation. If the invoice expires, then in order to become a part of any group, the user will have to wait for the invoice again by the admin. However, the share of the WhatsApp group can still be made through user group link invoice.